Sunday, April 19, 2015

Camera Takes A Shit

 
 
Hi everyone!
This photo was my desktop photo for a couple of weeks.
I just like the light, especially where it drips off the leaf.
 
 
With spring here and things bursting out all over, I'm happy to photograph the new life.
When I looked at it on my computer, I was surprised at how fuzzy he was.
I think this guy is going to be just a leaf.
 
 
Have you ever seen a dandelion close up?
Surprising, isn't it?
 
 
I think this guy is some kind of water spider. I was at the pond when I took his photo.
 
 
This next guy needs no introduction. I'm sure you know what it is.
"What kind is he?" you may wonder.
I don't know. He crawled out of the water and up onto a rock.
A water snake?
 
 
Gooseberry!
 
 
 
I don't know what this is, but the ant likes it.
 
 
More new life.
 
 
The birth of a leaf.
 
 
I bet this is a nymph.
 
 
A violet.
Do you know that gourmet restaurants serve violets?
And right here they are for the picking.
 
 
A green iridescent bee-bug on a dogwood bloom. Blossom? 
 
 
A dragon fly.
 
 
I believe this is called a hoary puccoon. It is in the borage family.
 
 
 
I think this is mustard but I didn't look it up like I did the hoary puccoon.
 
 
When I first saw this next little critter, it was skittering through the sand.
Yes, those are granules of sand you see there.
In fact, it was only because of the motion that I even saw it.
I thought it was a sand spider, covered with sand.
Keep in mind that I have to be at least four feet away for my camera to focus. I really couldn't see it that well.
What is it!
(I don't have to ask what it's doing.)
 
 
Sand crab...bug?
 
It was as I was photographing this little guy when it happened.
 
 
"What happened, Peg?"
My camera took a shit.
I hope you enjoyed my photos because
I don't know how long it will be until I get a new camera.
In the meantime, I'll be using Andrews.
 
 
Love everyone!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment