Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Pictures


Good Sunday everyone.
I do intend to write.
I have stories rattlin' around in my head. 
But this day has moved so fast for me -
I haven't even started to write.
However - 
Or maybe -
But -
And there is always a but-
I had a great time walking the girls this morning.
We had rain -
And things are blooming.
I have other photos to show you -
Photos from earlier this week -
But -
(What did I say about buts!)
I am saving them for a letter.



Wild plum - you will see lots of these photos today.






Redbud













The black faced vultures spread their wings when the sun peaked through. 
Were they drying them after the rain?





This is the underside of one of those ground webs. I was fascinated with the way the rain droplets looked. 

Henbit



These are the tiny little butterflies that I love.
Summer azure.
This is the second one I saw.
The first one, twenty minutes before this one, wouldn't sit down!


Bradford pear blossom.



Forsythia



My daffies!



Another web from underneath


No comments:

Post a Comment