Friday, August 21, 2015

Photos from 8-20-15

Police helicopter; we had a man-hunt in our backyard yesterday.
They did catch him.
 

Whistle pigs!
There were three of them, but I only got two.


 
This one lived on the other side of the road.
He had a blade of grass in his mouth.


Saw lots of wildlife yesterday.
Meow!
 
 


This guy, and I don't know what it is, goes from this...


 
To this...
 
 
And ends up like this!
I know because they were all on the same plant!
 

Feather



 






I wondered if there was all there was to this plant...
 




then I see a more mature one!
It's a blazing star!
 


 
I think this is a mountain mint.


 
Soapwort (Bouncing Bet)








 
I think this is a heal-all


 
Brown-eyed Susan with two bugs!
 



Mountain mint again, with a bug this time
 


Handsome 







Birds-foot trefoil


 
A turbine from the dam 


 
Thistle



Bagnell Dam






No comments:

Post a Comment