Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Photos for today.

 
Cows!
Just a road picture
 
 


Strange critter. Probably the nymph stage of a bug.


 
Spider




Two critters in one shot!
I didn't know the little one was there.



 
I think this is a damselfly.
Having a snack.



Turkey buzzard



 
Sweat bees on mullein



 
Bug and wild garlic


 
 
Yeah. You just never know what I'm going to photograph.
This was a small bird



 
Sweat bee on evening primrose




Mimosa
 


 
Primrose
 

 
Shelf cloud over the shopping center
 

Black swallowtail
 
 

 
I think this is a small butterfly called a pearl crescent.
You'll see another shot of it later with it's wings open.



 
Black swallowtail



 
Ironweed


 
I would have called this chicory before, but in researching wildflower names for you guys I think, because of it's toothed edges, it might be a woodland lettuce.


 
And lastly we have two pearl crescents!
On parsley



No comments:

Post a Comment