Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Mansfield and Back - Road Pictures

           I had way too many pictures for a single letter blog and, as it turns out, too many for a second one. So let’s break it down into smaller bites, shall we.

This first one is Mansfield and Back.








This long-legged no-body Santa has me confused.











Pictures on the side of a building are my jam. I wondered if it was someone’s art studio. On the way home I got a picture of the door with a name over it. Bonnie Bell Hilfiger, it reads. I know that name! I thought. Isn’t that the gal that painted the mural on the Ben Franklin store in Towanda? I checked. It is! I don’t know if this was her studio or not, but she’s no longer with us. She walks on the other side now.








Carousel horses always remind me of Angie, my ex-daughter-in-law. They were her jam!



Maple syrup collection system and tanks.





Old store?



























Coming up the hill it was bright and sunny, then near the top, dark clouds appear. It was like, “Now you’re going to enter…the Twilight Zone!




          The road stretched out before us.




















          Let’s call this one done!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment