Sunday, April 3, 2016

Just Photos


     We are traveling this weekend and I decided to just post photographs from the week. I won't admit to not having any stories to tell you.
     I spent a couple of hours with Miss Helen one day this past week. Other than digging out some of the flowers, we've got the bed pruned and raked out.


     Ginger came with me again and spent almost the whole time staring into the flower bed. Something lives in there, I'm tellin' ya! She knows something lives in there!


Dogwoods are blooming.


Spring beauties


Field cress


 A bee with his saddlebags full.







Ginger found a turtle!!


My current desktop!


Dogwood again.


Bee on what's left of the wild plum blossoms.






I actually thought this could be a hawk in the tree, and as we got closer I thought it was a plastic bag, then I saw it on my computer and it is a hawk! It looks like he sees something.


Old cemetery. 


Someone's had a bad day. This was a load of strawberries.




Don't really know what this is but it's beside interstate 70 in the middle of Indianapolis, Indiana. 


Sunrise this morning. 





The sun is just starting to peek over the horizon.


The sun behind the trees.




Hmmm. Someone else is having a bad day. It looks like the back tires of the rig are gone. "They probably caught fire," Mike told me.



Interesting windows for a shed.



Yeah. Snow. That white stuff is snow. Saw lots of evidence of slide-offs all along the highway.



"They used campers for a fence!" Mike exclaimed. "Get a picture of that, would ya?"


Geese.



Hmmm.





     And with that, let's call it done.
     Lots of love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment